Find me at the Frolic!

frolic_small4-1

Just a quick announcement to let all the GTA folks (and those interested in a road trip) know that I will have a booth at the Downtown Knit Collective's Knitter's Frolic on May 8, 2010 (the Frolic is 2 days, but the vendors are only open on Saturday the 8th)! My booth will be upstairs near the entrance to the classrooms, so please make sure you head up there to visit me! I know I have some Toronto based customers out there who have been hankering after yarn & fiber, but the shipping costs with Canada Post make it prohibitive--here's your chance to shop with no shipping costs!

I am ordering lots more stock today to make sure I can fill the booth with pretty colours. If anyone has specific yarn or fiber bases they definitely want to fondle at the Frolic, please let me know and I'll try to make sure they're available for you!

At this point, it sounds like my mother may come work the booth with me. She's thinking of retiring at the end of April, so she'll have time to come hang out with me! If that's the case, we may stay in Toronto for the weekend and so some sight-seeing on Sunday after working hard all day on Saturday. Luckily for me, she's a very experienced veteran of retail sales, so I know she'll be a huge help in the booth if she comes. Beware, she will get you to buy things you had no intention of purchasing (she does it to me every time we shop!).

Comments

knitty_kat said…
There's an upstairs?? Really? I'll be sure to pop in if I make it out!