A job for now....

As I expected, when I actually got a job I would be too busy to post. And that's even though it's just a part time job! I am now teaching in the afternoons at a private school in London, Nancy Campbell Collegiate Institute. And, just because I like to mix it up....I'm teaching grade 8 math, science, and ESL! :-) There aren't many things left I haven't taught in some capacity now, so I thought I'd give science a try. We'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile, since it is just a part time job, I am looking at other options, still interviewing for part and full time positions, etc. We'll see what works out. This job may not be perfect, but it's better than supply teaching, and it's much less stressful to have the steady income!

Of course, I definitely have less knitting time now, but I'm still trying to furiously cram in a few projects. Gotta get a few more Christmas presents made. I can't believe it's December already! Although the weather is certainly trying hard to remind us....no snow here yet, but it sounds like we may get flurries tonight and some more next week. Hopefully this weekend we'll get some Xmas decorating done and try to get in the spirit!

That's all around here....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lindsey - Congrats on the job!
Anonymous said…
Congrats from me too!

With around 10°C it's not really like december here either. Unfortunately it doesnt mean that it is colder the further north you go in Germany =(