Delayed response to tagging....

Sorry, Jinann....very delayed response to your tagging, but I'm getting around to it now. :-) So, here are the rules, since I've been tagged! :-)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

So my 6 weird things....gosh, this is hard!
1. I actually like working with teenagers. Most of the time, anyway.
2. I don't like shrimp. People tell me this is weird, so I guess it is.
3. This seems too easy....I like to knit, which I know in our little online world is normal, but the rest of the world thinks it's strange when I knit, so there!
4. I can French braid my own hair, but have a really hard time doing someone else's.
5. I got married in Scotland, even though neither my husband nor I have any real connections there. (and we're both North American, if you don't know us!)
6. I once begged my parents to stop taking me to DisneyWorld. (we lived in Florida and had this seasonal pass, so we went almost every weekend while the pass was valid.....it got old, really!)

Now....who to tag is an even harder decision, I don't read that many blogs! And the first several blogs I thought of had already been tagged....I'm trying to share the love and not repeat tags. But the lucky winners are: Daisy, azmiat, Spinning Fishwife, littlemamaknits, jenandbarry, and Ali.

Comments

Jinann said…
Selecting someone to tag was hard for me too.....almost all the blogs I read had been tagged, so I looked for others. I guess that's the purpose, to help us get out and read other blogs rather than our predictable ones!

I can understand getting tired of Disney.....I live just outside Washington DC and the years that all the relatives and friends come by, going to the museums downtown gets old too!

PS - not liking shrimp is not weird. I personally love it, but so many of my friends don't that I thought I was the weird one - LOL!