I'm back...

So I arrived back from Honduras at about 4 am on Saturday, and the movers showed up at our house around 8:00. I managed to survive the packing and loading with only minor issues--I did somehow let them pack up my one-cup coffee maker--normally kept on my desk at school and only brought home so I could have coffee during the move, so the next 6 weeks without that could be interesting. I also apparently wasn't looking when they packed up the bathroom, and have had to go buy a new toothbrush, hairbrush, and a few other small necessities. But all in all, that's not so bad, right?

Sunday we cleaned, and Monday we signed the papers and turned in the keys. (oh, and collected a nice cheque, so it's hard to complain about that!)

Fortunately school is closed today (Baha'i holy day), so I have a little bit of time to unwind and catch up on life before going to work tomorrow. I have bags and boxes and suitcases to unpack, mail to catch up on, and probably quite a few phone calls and emails to return. And I would love some time to process my trip, but am not sure how that's going to go. If I'm really lucky I'll take an hour and sit down at my spinning wheel and see if I remember how it works after 3 weeks away from it!

Photos from Honduras...I didn't take a lot of good ones, but there were some. However, I'm not sure where my camera is now. It might be in my car, or Stephen's car, or a box, or...we'll see. Most of the best photos were taken by others, though, so I'm hoping they share them soon. I'll post again when I have something to share!

Now it's time to get to work, I think...

Comments

Welcome back, Lindsay!!