Reminder: Find me at the Frolic!

I think most of you know by now, but just in case anyone didn’t have the relevant details--I will have a booth at the DTKC Knitter’s Frolic in Toronto this Saturday, May 8. Important information:

  • The Marketplace hours are 9-5 on Saturday (but the doors will actually open at 8:30 so those with 9 am workshops can shop beforehand!)
  • My booth will be UPSTAIRS by the classrooms. You may have to work a bit to find me, but I promise it will be worth it!
  • The Frolic is at the Japanese-Canadian Cultural Centre (6 Garamond Court). Admission is $5 and there is free parking.
  • Bring a bag, as vendors using plastic bags will be charging 5 cents for them (I will have paper bags, but of course it’s always great if you have your own bag!)
  • There is NOT an ATM machine on site, so come prepared. I will be set up to take credit cards (master card & visa) via a computer connection, but of course cash is always accepted. :-)

That should cover it--and if not, check the link to the Frolic for more details. I hope to see many of you there! I have a few new yarn lines that will be debuting, as well as lots and lots of fiber, so there should be something for everyone. :-)

Comments